Maintenance Fees are due on the 1st of the month, made payable to: The Belmont at North Lauderdale Assoc, Inc (Please do not make checks payable to On Call Management)
We have several options for making your payments:
OPTION 1: ACH PAYMENTS (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
ACH Forms are available in the "Forms” section of this website, please complete and submit with a voided check emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (954) 667- 3935
- This form is completed ONCE, and your homeowner dues are automatically withdrawn on the date of your choosing from the 1st to the 10th of the month.
- If maintenance fees increase or decrease, we AUTOMATICALLY adjust your withdrawal fee (as stated on the form).
- If/When you sell your property; you must submit a written cancellation 3 business days before the next withdrawal date to STOP the ACH Payments to our office address or email@example.com Withdrawals will continue until we receive your written request to end them.
OPTION 2: ONLINE PAYMENTS
Center State Bank (the association’s bank) offers Credit/Debit Card Payment options for a small fee and FREE E-checks for your convenience. Please visit the "Pay HOA Dues" section of this website and use the instructions below:
- Find Account: Input your Mgmt. Co. ID, Association ID and Homeowner Account Number (you can find this information in your coupon book)
- Make Payment: Input your first name, last name, email address, phone number, note (optional) and payment amount.
- Select your Online Payment Method: Credit Card, Debit Card and e-Check. You may pay By American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
NOTE- Convenience Fees: Credit/debit Card convenience fee is 2.95% per transaction amount (fee is disclosed prior to submitting your payment). Debit Card convenience fee is $4.95 per transaction. The e-Check has no convenience fee.
Payment Processing: Please allow 2 – 3 business days for Credit Card, Debit Card and e-Check payments to process and post to your association account.
**Please be mindful when opting in for automatic withdrawals as it is your responsibility to enroll and end any future withdrawals.**
Support Line: 877-417-2265
OPTION 3: BANK BILLPAY & MAILED CHECKS
If you wish to use BILLPAY or physically mail a check, please be sure to reference your “account number” on the memo line of the check. Your account number can be found on the top line of your coupon books.
- Checks should be made payable to the association name ONLY: The Belmont at North Lauderdale COA, Inc.
- MAILED TO: The Belmont at North Lauderdale COA, Inc. P.O BOX 667943 Miami, FL 33166-9408
TO AVOID LATE FEES: Please mail your check with ample time to be delivered to us.
To request a ledger or inquire about the status of your account, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org